Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home Again

Home again and unwinding! My bed felt so good last night. It doesn't
matter how good the beds are in the hotels/condos/motels we stay at
while traveling, there is no bed better than my own.

We put away all the items needing refrigeration and those going to the
pantry, unloaded suitcases and put the dirty clothes in the laundry
room. Today will be spent doing the laundry and making sure everything
is in good order, grocery shopping, and planning next year's return
trip to the Tetons. I miss the views of the mountains. It feels colder
here in Kansas City than it did in the mountains. Why?

I better get started with my to do list before it is afternoon and I
have accomplished nothing!

1 comment:

  1. It feels colder in Kansas City when it's 20 degrees than it did in Minnesota when it was 20 below. I can't believe I was comfortable all week, even in the snow, with just a sweatshirt and a vest.

    ReplyDelete