Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On The Way to Yellowstone National Park

I haven't made any blog entries on this trip to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Parks. I think I have just been overwhelmed by the beauty of these two parks, plus I have so many photos I just haven't been able to narrow my choices down to 3 or 4 per post.... that is, until today.




David and I started out for Yellowstone on a different road than we have been traveling visiting areas in Jackson Hole. We came over a rise and saw a peak rising above the clouds. Before I could get my camera ready, the clouds were starting to rise and cover the top. David got two photos and I got this one.




Another reason for taking this route was to get closer to the Snake River.




When we came to the Oxbow Bend of the Snake River, I had to take more photos.




We plan to go back to this area tomorrow, but today we are on to Yellowstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment